Sunday, January 15, 2012

Patrick County Topics With Dr. Lock Boyce

I wanted to share a wonderful public opinion blog I found for Patrick County VA. It is called Patrick County Topics. It is a great place that Dr. Lock Boyce has set up for the citizens of Patrick County VA to exercise their right to free speech. I for one think it is an awesome blog. The direct link to it is http://patrickcountytopics.blogspot.com/ . Dr Boyce is also the the supervisor over the Peter's Creek District in Patrick County.

Dr. Boyce happens to be a vet that our animal rescue uses a lot. We have literally taken 100's of animals to Dr Boyce over the past couple years. Our archived files will verify that. At the last check we had 2 inactive folders crammed as full as they could get. These folders are literally several inches thick.Those files are for the rescues that have went on to new homes. I had one active folder, as many critters as we help the contents of that folder changes regularly. We have spent a bunch of money in his clinic(in 2010 the total was around $7,000 for the year), and I don't begrudge that fact one bit. I am all for keeping my business in the county! He has been good to us and the rescue critters. The service I have always received is worth 10 times more to me than what I  have had to pay. I recommend him to everyone, and he will ALWAYS get a glowing reference from me.

The main thing I have always admired about Dr. Boyce is the fact he is not the least bit greedy. His prices are more than fair and he has always tried to keep good vet care within as reasonable grasp for the people of our county. He has more than once reached out to help a needy person who could not afford to pay. I have witnessed his generosity more than once over the years. Here is a link to his clinic's web site http://www.boyce-holland.info! His clinic is located in Stuart off Hwy 58.